783 Richmond St, London, ON N6A 3H4
Phone : (519) 672-3937
Fax : (519) 672-3930
Subscribe to our email list to receive updates on upcoming events and promotions
We Are Proud Members Of The Eye Recommend Network Of Optometrists.
Old North Optometry will be closed until further notice on the recommendation of the College of Optometrists of Ontario in an attempt to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We will remain available for urgent care and ocular emergencies only (please see the list below for what constitutes an ocular emergency). If you have an ocular emergency, please contact the office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be triaging on a case-by-case basis.
There will be no glasses or contact lens pickups during this time.
Thank-you for your understanding.
The following are considered ocular emergencies:
1. Chemicals splashed into the eye within the last hour.
2. Sudden loss or decrease in vision, or the appearance of a cloudy veil in front of the eye.
3. Foreign body in the eye, ocular injury or forceful trauma to the eye or surrounding area within the last day.
4. Sudden onset of halos around lights, especially if associated with a red, painful eye or brow.
5. Sudden onset of persistant, severe pain in or around the eye or with movement of the eye.
6. Sudden onset of flashing lights and/or floaters.
7. Sudden onset of double vision (seeing two objects instead of one, not blur).
8. Sudden onset of droopy eyelid, and or change in pupil size.
All red eyes will be triaged by Dr. Pepe.